First Blog Post


  Hello! I'm Jeks! I'm an Art major, hoping to minor in Creative Writing. I enjoy writing and drawing, and plan on being an indie comic artist for a career. I love gothic literature and comics, and hope to learn more about the arts to better my own work in the future. I have been drawing since I was five years old. I greatly enjoy the process of creating, especially for stories, such as graphic novels. I've dabbled in clay and stamp carving, but I prefer working with pencil and ink. I also enjoy making comic pages more than full pieces, but I still have a lot of fun even with mediums I struggle with!

Here is a link to an art blog I enjoy: https://instagram.com/sorrelsartwork?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


Comments

  1. Creative writing and art combined is fantastic. I have a friend that makes a living writing short comics with uplifting messages of hope and friendship. Guy Kopsombut

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baroque Blog Assignment - Johannes Vermeer's 'The Milkmaid'

The Art of World War I

Art Analysis: The Birth of Venus